IGNORED

Three Blind Mice Supreme Collection 1500 Release Dates and Links To Purchase

1 hour ago, bbosler said:

September has shipped, November ordered

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #1367 is now Shipped

Order Details

Order Total: ¥9,480 JPY
Date Placed: 26th Aug 2020
Payment Method: PayPal

Products shipped

Cart Items SKU Qty
Toshiyuki Miyama & The New Herd Plus All-Star Guests - Shuko Mizuno'S Jazz Orchestra 73 4988044056244 1
Masaru Imada Quartet - Now!! 4988044056251 1
Isao Suzuki Quartet - All Right! 4988044056268 1
Toya Shigeko With The Imada Masaru Trio - S/T 4988044056275 1
Hideto Kanai - Concierto De Aranjuez 4988044056282 1

Same here

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

1 hour ago, kumakuma said:

I got my shipment yesterday from CD Japan. Four TBM albums missing from my collection including Jazz Orchestra '73.

Wow, the Jazz Orchestra 73 is really cool!

https://discsjapan.com/toshiyuki-miyama-the-new-herd-plus-all-star-guests-shuko-mizunos-jazz-orchestra-73/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Brian H said:

That will keep you busy this weekend. Please let me know about that George Otsuka Physical Structure album. I really like the Go On and Page 2 (non-TBM) albums. I'm hoping that they will continue the series. The TBM book has color pictures of all the albums and there are some that look great based on the album covers.

Physical Structure is fantastic!

34 minutes ago, bbosler said:

very different than "Go On" though. Although not strictly one or the other.. "Go On" is more straight ahead like a 60's Blue Note release. This one is more atmospheric like an ECM release. Also has more avantgarde moments like later period Coltrane... it includes  "Naimi" from Giant Steps which is a Coltrane tune that they take up a notch. 

I'll stop short of "fantastic!" but I really like it, and goes without saying, great recording

Very good way to put it @bbosler 

2 hours ago, firedog said:

Okay, request from someone who's intrigued but surely isn't going to buy a collection of 150 discs.

Could a few of your post the 5-10 titles that would be your "must haves" from these?

I can see myself trying to obtain 5-10 of them.

Thanks.

Moon Ray

Midnight Sugar

Misty

Alone Together

Live! (TBM-17)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JoeWhip said:

Glad they sound great. How do they compare to the other versions?

Easily the best versions. I haven't stopped listening.

57 minutes ago, Brian H said:

Weren't more 1500 series titles released yesterday?

What!? Where? I checked Disk Union and Discs Japan and didn't see the 11th release yet. The 10th release has been available for order on Discs Japan for a little while (links in the original post).

19 minutes ago, kumakuma said:

Yes. Thanks for the link for those who love vinyl. I imagine the packaging is even better on the he LP. Very cool. 

17 minutes ago, Brian H said:

What!? Where? I checked Disk Union and Discs Japan and didn't see the 11th release yet. The 10th release has been available for order on Discs Japan for a little while (links in the original post).

My bad. I was quoting Dusty Groove. They had 4 titles with estimated delivery on 12/10. Poppy, Blues, Blues, Blues, etc. Probably from the last batch. BTW, I ordered 7 titles from Discs Japan in early November and ended up getting a refund yesterday. I kept checking status through the website with only an "Awaiting Fulfillment" message and no responses to emails weeks 3 and 4 through their website (or later through Paypal.) Is there some special technique you are using?

Make sure you check the release dates rather than on sale dates. The albums for which you received a refund are set to ship around December 16, 2020. I have the albums from Dec 16 and Jan 20 ordered and awaiting fulfillment. DiscsJapan is really good about shipping on time in my experience. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I just received a couple more TBM albums, not in the Supreme Collection. Great stuff. 

CJVC_5020__6439__01152009112031-2188.jpg

Bingo Miki & the Inner Galaxy Orchestra - Montreux Cyclone

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=detail&Title_ID=6439

CJVC_14__100162__10142014092121-8558.jpg

The Seiichi Nakamura Quintet +2 - The Boss

https://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=detail&Title_ID=100162

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bbosler said:

mine too

one is a female vocalist. I haven't listened to any of the new ones yet and haven't spent much time listening to any of the other female vocalists because I haven't been able to get into them. Maybe it is just me but I haven't warmed up to any of them

I'm with you on the TBM feel vocalist albums. I haven't really enjoyed any of those yet. Perhaps I need to acquire a taste for the style. 

• 3 weeks later...