IGNORED

Best Singer of All Time is...

Without commenting on the musical tastes and choices of others (chacun son goût), I will only note that Mozart died in 1791. There aren't many people who are remembered for over two centuries, let alone composers whose work is still widely performed and recorded by contemporary artists who think they can find and add something new.  

48 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

I choose Seurat (bottom, most likely much higher price of the two) and also choose to sell it immediately cause I'm not a huge fan of his art. BTW IMO the pointillism of the upper one is a little suspicious..

I agree with your preference and also about your suspicion about whether the upper one is pointillist.  I don't think so, either.

https://collections.artsmia.org/art/1721/frank-chuck-close

although there are other works by this artist that are pointillist. 

(PS - sorry about the multiple image uploads and my following post which has another copy of the image - I was trying to delete the extra image and wound up duplicating it accidentally)

@computeraudiophile - if it's not too much trouble, could you please delete the extra and my following accidental post)?5f1ecd2c24de8d0b39fe9c7dac051997.thumb.jpg.c1ac524927028bd6cc745196a72a63bf.jpg5f1ecd2c24de8d0b39fe9c7dac051997.thumb.jpg.c1ac524927028bd6cc745196a72a63bf.jpg