IGNORED

Bricasti M1SE or Denafrips Terminator Plus?

I asked Alvin at Vinshine Iris, Hermes or Gaia for the Statement.  He said Iris and TP was the way to go.  He said the Hermes is not expected any time soon.  He hopes to have them shipped out in 2-3 weeks.

Still chasing rabbits....

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I shared in other forums that adding Gaia or Hermes to TP improves the allo usb bridge and omina S1 but deteriorates the Antipodes cx+ex.

It depends on your usb source and I run my Antipodes directly to the TP.

Cheers.

Richard

Revel Salon 2 speakers, Sander Magtech amp, Audible Illusion L3B (Blackgate) preamp, Denafrips Terminator Plus dac, Denafrips Hermes ddc, Antipodes CX/EX/P1/P2 server/player, Denafrips Avatar cdp, Bel Canto fm1 tuner, ifi Blue Zen BT receiver, Uptone EtherRegen + AfterDark Emperor Double Crown 10M clock, Zerozone 5/7.5/12v LPS, Uptone LPS 1.2, 2x diy 2kVA Isotransformers, dedicated 20/30A lines for separate digital/analog, Nordost Quattro Fil interconnects, Acoustic Revive TripleC Ethernet/i2S cables, Cardas Clear speaker cable and jumpers, Zonotone Shupreme/5050 powercords, Garrard 301 on slate plinth/sme 3012R/Ortofon Classic GM mk2/diy 301 motor PSU/graham IC90/kimber tak ag etc./Headamp Gilmore Lite Mk2+Golden Reference PSU/Grado FreeSystem fg-1 headphones