IGNORED

Bricasti M1SE or Denafrips Terminator Plus?

Hi Rickki,

You have a Innuos Statement server and the Termy which already is operating at a very high level. You could go 2 ways IMHO

1. Get a Gaia and team it with the Termy 

2. Get a TP (It has very good USB implementation btw)

In both options, I would love to be in your situation. The Innuos, though, I have not heard it before (I'm using Zenith Mk2) am sure is a beast of a server and if its coupled with a TP. Oh man, that would be exquiste I'm sure. 

Having said that, the Termy/Gaia (2 x OCXO clocks) combo is one which I really enjoyed too and it could be your first steps into what a good quality DDC can do.

Please do keep us updated. All in, you are already at a very high level and i guess diminshing returns will be in force as well. It comes down to the taste of your music and the presentation. It's a rabbit hole as we know. Whatever you do, enjoy the ride and music. God bless.

I hope to try out the Hermes as soon as it hits our shores Blake. It should not be too far from now. Hint Hint.....

As for the Gaia against the Iris, without any help from the TP, the Gaia kicks the Iris right out of the battlefield, with the help of the clock from TP though, things get a little "complicated". Its quite a close fight, but I went with the Gaia, cause me being me, I know I will be kicking myself and 2 days later be wanting to get the Gaia. LOL.