IGNORED

Bricasti M1SE or Denafrips Terminator Plus?

I owned the Bricasti M1SE for a year but not with the new board. I sold it to get the cheaper Dave which to my ears was better in all regards. I have never regretted the swop. I can’t help with comparisons to the Denafrips I’m afraid because the only one I have heard is the Ares 2.

Owner Wave High Fidelity digital cables :

Antipodes Oladra (WAVE Storm BNC spdif RF noise filtering cable to Mscaler)

Dave (with Sean Jacobs ARC6 and SJ Cap Board) + WAVE Storm dual BNC RF noise filtering cables

ATC150 active speakers.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Blake said:

Not essential, but if you are chasing for more clarity/detail/holography, it is an amazing combo.

When it gets to the finer points of sound quality in these discussions that is when I miss not being able to pop over to someones house and listen whilst they point out the sound that they really like. What I mean is that "Clarity/detail/holography" can be danger words to me in some systems and signal noise artifacts but in others they can indeed be positive aspects. That's when this hobby becomes frustrating when we are trying to discuss it (especially when it gets expensive which is what it does at this level).

Owner Wave High Fidelity digital cables :

Antipodes Oladra (WAVE Storm BNC spdif RF noise filtering cable to Mscaler)

Dave (with Sean Jacobs ARC6 and SJ Cap Board) + WAVE Storm dual BNC RF noise filtering cables

ATC150 active speakers.