IGNORED

Sold: Paul Hynes DC6FSXL-based Fine Silver Molex cables (very rare!)

FS: Paul Hynes DC6FSXL-based Fine Silver Molex cables (very rare!)

Selling a set of very rare cables to power custom music servers. These were built for me by Paul Hynes to power my custom server from 2 rails of an SR-7 DR power supply. These cables are constructed using Paul's DC6FS cable, but adapted for this unique application. The two cables are:

• DC18FSXL-0.75m-M6: 
    • Length: 0.75m
    • This cable uses 3 sets of DC6 cable (hence the designation of DC18)
    • PSU connector: Jaeger
    • Device connector: Molex 6-pin (hence M6 designation)
    • This is used in conjunction with HDPlex DC-ATX adapters (either 400W or 800W)
    • I used a single 19V DR rail on my SR-7 to connect this to the power input (M6) of the 800W DC-ATX adapter.
  • DC24FSXL-0.75m-M8: 
    • Length: 0.75m
    • This cable uses 4 sets of DC6 cable (hence the designation of DC24)
    • PSU connector: Jaeger
    • Device connector: Molex 8-pin (hence M8 designation)
    • I used a single 12V DR rail on my SR-7 to connect this to the EPS input (M8) oon the motherboard.

These are truly the Rolls Royce of computer power cables! I compared these with Ghent JSSG Neotech OCC cables I had Ghent make for me, and great as the Ghent cables are, these Paul Hynes cables provide another quantum of dynamics and coherence. 

If your PSU uses different output connectors, and you are handy with DIY, you can replace the Jaeger with the connectors of your choice. Alternatively, you can contact Paul to do it for you for a reasonable fee.

MSRP: $1035 (£789)

Asking: $700

• Includes free shipping and PP fees within continental US.
  • NOTE for overseas buyers: you will have to additionally pay actual shipping and international PP fees. Any customs charges triggered are the buyer's responsibility.

PM me if interested.

• Seller
    austinpop
  • Date
    08/15/20
  • Price
    700.00 USD
  • Category