Article: Review | Allo Revolution DAC, Part 1

10 minutes ago, baconbrain said:

It‘s not just Prince, but the pic with the lake and the dog

Hi @baconbrain,

first of all: Thank you !

the settings is the Loire river valley in the Centre region  of France. The dog, however, is an North-American breed.
A Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever ...
Here is an quick overview of the selected Revolution Tracks

Overview Playlist covers.png

Really enjoyed reading your review.  Interesting selection of music!  Thank you.  

And just so you know there are multiple audiences for your work, my wife walked in, proclaimed your dog beautiful, and walked out.  

Mola Mola Tambaqui / Kubala-Sosna XLR / Mola Mola Kaluga / KS biwire / B&W 803 D3

Ethernet:  iMac/Roon > ... in-wall 5e ... > Sonore opticalModule [Sonore 5V LPS] > UpTone EtherREGEN + Cybershaft OP13 [UpTone JS-2 LPS] > Tambaqui ( = DAC/Roon Endpoint/preamp)

10 hours ago, DuckToller said:

Hi @baconbrain,

first of all: Thank you !

the settings is the Loire river valley in the Centre region  of France. The dog, however, is an North-American breed.
A Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever ...
Here is an quick overview of the selected Revolution Tracks

Overview Playlist covers.png

Nice grouping. 😎

2 hours ago, DuckToller said:

Thank you very much for the nice words !!

Actually, the setting ist our dogs favorite place for a swim outside the canine-deadly cyanobacteies season (July-September). As Frisby loves to be an early bird (contrary to his sister), I took him with me that morning. The session was between 06:30 and 08 o'clock. He was so remarkable cool with me being busy and not throwing disks for him that I took some pics from him as well.
Here is my favorite one from that morning - for your wife only 😉  

IMG_0020_cr.jpg

I love it!

Founder of Audiophile Style

Announcing Polestar | Quick Community Reviews and Ratings

3 hours ago, DuckToller said:

Here is my favorite one from that morning - for your wife only 😉 

Truly beautiful (will show my wife later and know she will love Frisby)!   I really enjoyed all the photos, with the creative groupings, as well as the quotations.   Unlike in fiction, it is fun to see the authors personality in the "story."  

Mola Mola Tambaqui / Kubala-Sosna XLR / Mola Mola Kaluga / KS biwire / B&W 803 D3

Ethernet:  iMac/Roon > ... in-wall 5e ... > Sonore opticalModule [Sonore 5V LPS] > UpTone EtherREGEN + Cybershaft OP13 [UpTone JS-2 LPS] > Tambaqui ( = DAC/Roon Endpoint/preamp)