IGNORED

Pioneer SE-MS9BN / S9 Gold Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones. Brand NEW!

Pioneer SE-MS9BN / S9 Gold Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones. Brand NEW!

Up for sale is are Pioneer SE-MS9BN / S9 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones

Model:
SE-MS9BN-G / S9

Type:
Over Ear Headphones, Closed Back.

Color:
Gold

Condition:
NEW in Sealed Box

Functionality:
As New

No. of Owners:

Tobacco/Pet Free:
Yes

Repair History:
None

Included are:
S9 headphones
Detachable Cable
micro USB charging cable
Carrying Pouch
Original Packaging

Description:
The Pioneer S9 features active noise-cancelling technology to immerse you completely in music without interference from surrounding noise. Utilizing technology more advanced than most active noise cancelling, Ambient Awareness Mode allows the right amount of sound in from the outside world, giving you the option to not be completely isolated from your surroundings. With a newly featured Assistant button, you can skip or pause songs, get notified about new messages, and search via voice control without pulling out your smartphone. Bluetooth® technology supports Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio*, enabling high playback quality with the freedom of a wireless connection. Thanks to a built-in high-capacity battery, continuous 24-hour music playback is possible—great for long flights. Premium finish with aluminum housings add a quality accent to your everyday style.

Specifications:
Type: Wireless closed-back stereo headphones
Driver Units Diameter: 40 mm (1 9/16˝) dynamic driver
Frequency Response: 5 Hz–22,000 Hz (with Bluetooth connection), 5 Hz–40,000 Hz (with wired connection)

Review:
7Review: “So where has Pioneer saved the money to hit this price? We’re really not sure! With Bluetooth, noise-cancelling, app control and Google Assistant all on offer here, Pioneer has delivered a host of features at an attractive price without compromising the sonic performance of these comfortable and attractive headphones. Add in the established cachet of the Pioneer brand on headphones, and it’s quite the achievement."

I am asking $179.99

Take advantage of No Payments and 0% Interest for 6 Months with PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is Free.
International Shipping is calculated exact by USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping weight is 3 lbs and the box measures 12x12x6.

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Zelle, Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
When Cashier's Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears.
Please add 3% to the total when PayPal/Credit/Express Checkout card payment is used.

International Shipping:
When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.
Please check with your local customs office for import rules and regulations.

• Seller
    karmanfamily
  • Date
    08/07/20
  • Price
    179.99 USD
  • Category

Happiness is wanting what you have.