IGNORED

Like-new Schiit Audio Freya balanced pre-amplifier

Like-new Schiit Audio Freya balanced pre-amplifier

“A true no-excuses, balanced, remote-control preamp. Switch between passive, differential buffer, and differential tube gain modes, enjoy the fine control of a 128-step relay-switched stepped attenuator volume control with perfect channel matching, and control it all from the comfort of your favorite chair."—Schiit website

Practically brand new in great condition! Works perfectly, very low hours.

This gem is one of the later versions of the original Freya design (board version 1.2). I am the original owner. No apparent damage or scratches anywhere (it seems to be in “like new” condition to my eyes), but rating 9/10 just in case.

Very low hours because it spent most of the last 3 years in its factory box. (We moved house shortly after I bought it and didn’t have a proper space (until recently) to set it up again)!

This fun little pre-amp has kept me up listening on more than a few nights of late, much to my wife’s chagrin. I’ve been doing some tube rolling and you can get amazing changes in the quality and character of the sound with different tubes. The original factory tubes provided by Schiit are included (They appear to be Russian 6H8C (equivalent to 6SN7)).
I’m only selling it because I have the newer “+” model on order. 🙂

Includes original box, manual, remote, power cord.

Terms:

• All sales are final. No returns.
  • Buyer to pay shipping from Redmond, WA (98052). Local pickup is available.
  • Shipping dimensions are 21.0" × 13.0" × 7.5" (12.5 lbs.). Ships in the original factory box.
  • Buyer pays shipping charges.
  • Buyer pays transaction fees (I will accept PayPal, Square, Zelle, Venmo, and CashApp -- if you want an invoice to take advantage of things like PayPal's 0% financing, let me know).
  • No warranty is expressed or implied.

• Seller
    Jeremy Anderson
  • Date
    08/05/20
  • Price
    649.00 USD
  • Category