IGNORED

USBrigde Signature I2S pinout

Hello, 

I just purchased an USBridge Signature transport and I was trying to figure out the I2S output pin configuration for a USBridge /Moode setup. I intent to feed a Denafrips DAC directly from the Bridge I2S output as DENAFRIPS allows both LVDS and LVCMOS. Basically I would need the MCLK, SDATA, BCLK and LRCLK pinout on the 40 pin connector on the Bridge's board. 

Thank you !

Victor

The RasPi outputs are software configured and RasPi does not have MCLK output - so, I was thinking that USBrigde would actually have that. Unfortunately the user manual is very not even touching this subject so I am completely in the dark here. 

• 9 months later...
On 8/3/2020 at 8:55 AM, PPRTGR said:

Hello, 

I just purchased an USBridge Signature transport and I was trying to figure out the I2S output pin configuration for a USBridge /Moode setup. I intent to feed a Denafrips DAC directly from the Bridge I2S output as DENAFRIPS allows both LVDS and LVCMOS. Basically I would need the MCLK, SDATA, BCLK and LRCLK pinout on the 40 pin connector on the Bridge's board. 

Thank you !

Victor

Did you ever succeed in getting an I2S signal to your DAC?   I assume over hdmi.   Can you output I2S from the Allo USBridge over hdmi?

Regards,

Jim