IGNORED

dCS Bartok with Headphone Amplifier - 220VAC

dCS Bartok with Headphone Amplifier - 220VAC

For sale is my "almost" brand new dCS Bartok DAC with Headphone Amp. selling because I had the opportunity to upgrade to a Rossini DAC recently.

The Bartok was purchased new from the official DCS distributor in Hong Kong at the end of May 2020. Barely burned-in for approx.1 month before my upgrade.

As to be expected from dCS, this is an excellent streaming DAC with outstanding musicality, resolution, and imaging. The headphone amplifier is also a top performer, absolutely on par with my Cavalli Liquid Gold headphone amp.

The unit is in flawless condition. You will notice from the photos that the plastic protective sheet on the front panel display has yet to be removed.

All the original cartons, manual, cables etc. will be included.

Please note this unit is for 220V AC power supply. No user selectable switch for 110VAC voltage.

So targeting those in Europe, UK, Asia (exJapan/Taiwan) & Australia/NZ.

Price is USD10,500 + shipping/insurance(S/I) from Hong Kong. (I will cover paypal fees)

If interested, let me know your location and I can get a quote for the S/I cost. (estimated S/I will range from $150 to $280 for destinations in UK, Western Europe, Australia, & Asia). Yes, shipping cost is higher during these COVID19 periods, but my asking price has been adjusted down to compensate and to keep the total cost attractive.  Please check Head-Fi forum for my seller/buyer feedback.

• 4 months later...