IGNORED

Disgruntled AS Members

On 8/2/2020 at 1:04 PM, ASRMichael said:

@The Computer Audiophile @audiopop

I thought I would highlight a post I seen on another audio forum. Not for the first time I’ve seen a valuable member leaving AS to go to other forums. I’m sure you’ll appreciate members are key integral part of your business. 

Have you considered feedback form? A post explaining members are valuable to us....if you consider leaving, can you fill in X feedback form, as I’m sure great customer service retains its customers. 

Just to be clear, I have no issue myself, but I do want to ensure longevity of AS. 

Post from another forum

Yes! I wanted to reply to your comment but they deleted the post.
I do not know why they delete posts. Some guys there have ironic behavior and they make fun by leaving ironic comments and flames 'under the table'. I'm not that kind of person, so I decided to terminate my presence there and never leave again any comment. Bye bye!

I read that "Bye bye" post on another forum, and I had read the post he referred to on AS that was subsequently deleted by the thread op/mod.

His Bye Bye didn't last long as he subsequently posted again on this forum and on the same thread. I'd put it down to a bit of posturing rather than a genuine defection.

Just my two cents.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm MU1 > (Sablon 2020 AES) > Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Focal Sopra No2 speakers