IGNORED

Pioneer XDP-100R Digital Audio Player

Pioneer XDP-100R Digital Audio Player

Up for sale is a Pioneer XDP-100R Digital Audio Player

Model: XDP-100R

Color: Silver/White

Memory: 32GB Internal (expandable to 544GB)

Supported Formats: DSD 11.2 MHz, 384 kHz/24-bit FLAC/WAV audio files, and MQA streaming codec (with update)

Condition: 7/10: The only things I could find are 3 tiny marks on the right side next to the power button and a small mark on the front. Pictures will follow soon.

Functionality: I have tested it and it works as intended.

No. of Owners: 2

Tobacco/Pet Free: Yes

Repair History: None

Included are:
XDP-100R (without 'bumpers')
USB-A to USB Micro cable
Manual
Original Box

Description:
Styled in a Silver/White finish, the XDP-100R by Pioneer is a portable digital audio player that puts high-resolution audio—streaming or otherwise—right in your pocket. The player supports formats up to DSD 11.2 MHz, 384 kHz/24-bit FLAC/WAV/PCM files, and, with firmware update, the high-res lossless MQA codec for streaming.

Specifications:
Supports DSD 11.2 MHz, 384 kHz/24-bit FLAC/WAV audio files, and MQA streaming codec (with update) Up-samples to 192 kHz/24-bit analog, 384 kHz/24-bit digital
Converts 32-bit float/integer down to 24-bit Wireless high-res audio with apt-x support via Bluetooth Wi-Fi direct playback up to 192 kHz/24-bit (via free update)
Durable Hardware ESS Technology’s SABRE DAC ES9018K2M and SABRE 9601K amp
Separated DAC/AMP and CPU circuit boards isolate the audio circuitry to reduce unwanted noise
Closed-loop circuit design Rigid aluminum body
Removable bumpers to protect cables and connectors from wear and tear
Volume knob with 161 stepped positions
32GB built-in storage, plus two microSD slots
Expandable Software OnkyoMusic app for downloading high-res audio X-DAP link app for transferring music from PC to the player
Access to Google Play via Android OS
Six different built-in sound adjustments (lock range adjust, digital filter, up-sampling, real-time DSD conversion, high-precision EQ, and Club Sound Boost)

Review:
What HiFi?: “The Pioneer XDP-100R ticks all the right boxes for a hi-res player, from excellent compatibility to a massive storage capacity.”

MSRP $699, I am asking $169.99

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping:
Shipping inside the USA is $9.99.
International Shipping is done through USPS.
Shipping weight is 2 lbs and the box measures 9x6x5

Payment:
I accept Paypal, Credit Cards, Wells Fargo SurePay, Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders. When Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders are used, the item will ship once the C.C. or M.O. clears. Please add 3% to the total when PayPal or Credit card payment is used.

International Shipping: When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

Happiness is wanting what you have.