IGNORED

Hegel H360 Amplifier/DAC/Streamer

Hegel H360 Amplifier/DAC/Streamer

For sale: Hegel H360 Amplifier/DAC/Streamer in Excellent condition. I am the original owner. I am selling to move up the Hegel line.The performance it delivers is second to none its price class and well above.
Hegel H360 is a giant among integrated amplifiers. With 250 watts per channel into 8 ohms and a damping factor of more than 4000, it will control virtually any loudspeaker on the market.

Includes all original accessories. power cord, remote, factory packing. Pampered in an non-smoking, no pet household by an audiophile that takes exceptional care if all his equipment. I am selling to move up the Hegel line after auditioning many amplifiers and DAC's costing many times more than the H360. This amp and DAC holds its own and outperforms many amps and DAC's I have personally auditioned costing between $15-45K. For my money and my ears, I am sticking with Hegel. They are simply awesome. I have no doubts that the new owner of this amp will be delighted! Thanks for looking. $3,250 OBO. US sales only plus actual shipping to CONUS only and PayPal fees only if applicable.

• Seller
    ALLDIGITAL
  • Date
    07/26/20
  • Price
    3,250.00 USD
  • Category