IGNORED

Buying advice

Ok here goes. Came into a bit of cash and have 10K max to spend and want some advice.

This is my my current setup: Music source is PC with Quboz player. Speakers are AVI ADMRS9. Have Arcam rDAC to Littledot mkIII and sennheiser HD600 headphones. Unfortunately something is going wrong with the headphone setup as the static is approaching intolerable at low volumes. Not a headphone issue as working fine with piano.

Only two stores close to me, limited enough stock and understandably only recommend what they sell so was looking for some independant advice.

Requirements are basically the following: Source will remain purely PC based and Quboz. Spend about 40% of time listening on headphones so good setup required.

• Floorstander wireless speakers. Want to move speakers away from PC so want to move to wireless. Was looking at Dynaudio Focus 30 and dynuadio connect but open to all suggestions
  • Headphone amp/DAC and headphones. Again all suggestions welcome.

Its a lot of money to spend so want to ensure I spend it well. I am not expert in all the jargon but I spend a lot of time listenting to music so want to get the best bang for buck that will last 10+ years.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks
Eos