IGNORED

Highend-AudioPC bankcrupt/scam?

Hi everyone,

I placed order on https://shop.highend-audiopc.com/ on Apr 30 for a Pachanko Sata cable but the order has not been fulfilled since then. The strange thing is that despite many attempts to follow up the order status on both contact form and email, I have never got any response from them. I was able to chat on website twice and got the promise of responding to my emails but it never happens.

Does anyone experience the same thing? or know anything happen to Highend Audio PC?

Thanks.

17 hours ago, yoby said:

Hi Kien; I had the exact same experience as you did with Highend Audio PC. I ordered an SOTM ethernet cable from them in March, and received a confirmation email of the purchase/order. After several weeks and several email attempts I finally was able to communicate with Phil via the website chat. He kept referring me to Claudia via email, from whom I got no response. Finally, the cable was shipped but was stuck in US customs for 6 weeks once it arrived in the US. Best of luck to you. Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for your info. It is a difficult time for everyone. However, it is absolutely not the way a good business does. I have my fingers crossed.

Kien