IGNORED

Audiophile Optimizer or Fidelizer Pro?

Quadman offers good counsel. If you only want to go for one of them at present, install Audiophile Optimizer first and then add Fidelizer Pro at a later stage. I would suggest you read the AO manual if you are yet to do so. It is downloadable from the website and offers a really comprehensive guide on how to set up your computer audio system. If there is anything that the manual does not cover, contact AudioPhil through the website. He's a top guy and will always respond to individual queries.

I'm sure you will be OK with the manual. I'm certainly no computer audio expert and I managed to cope. If you want good support on either AO or Fidelizer, haed over to the JPLAY Forum. There are plenty of members who will be willing to help you. I also use Process Lasso. That also has a positive impact on sound quality. I didn't have a clue of how to set it up correctly but asked members at the JPLAY Forum and followed their advice. My experience is that the computer audio forum is your friend, regardless of any specific product to which it may be affiliated. People on these boards are very generous with sharing their knowledge and offering their support.