sgb

Why are all topics closed?

I just received an email saying they have launched their own Forum.

That creates a huge disconnect here, hopefully only temporary and they will continue to participate.

Euphony Summus Server with a Kecces P-8A Ultra Linear PS, Bryston BP-26 Preamp, Bryston BDA-3 Dac, Bryston 4B Cubed Amp, Sonore opticalModule w/Uptone Audio LPS-1.2, Sonore opticalRendu w/Sonore Ultra Power Supply, Uptone Audio EtherRegen powered by a Your Final System (YFS) Power Supply, Clearaudio Champion TT Level 1, JLTI Phono Stage, Totem Acoustic Mani-2 Signatures, Audio Magic & Silversmith Interconnects, Audio Magic Speaker Cables and Power Cables, Uptone USPCB: opticalRendu to Uptone Audio ISO Regen (Powered by a Uptone Audio LPS-1.2) and Lush 2 USB Cable: ISO Regen to Bryston BDA-3 DAC. Using Monoprice Cat 8 Ethernet & a host of Audio Magic tweaks.

Chris has been generous in hosting Sonore here on AS and I very much appreciate it. Sonore has also been a long time supporter of AS and we plan to continue that support. The Sonore sponsored section will be utilized primarily for marketing / promotional material. As a AS member I plan to post as time permits.