IGNORED

Smooth Criminals.

11 hours ago, sandyk said:

Smooth Criminals.

Do you recognise these " smooth criminals" 

!cid_image001_jpg@01D65B3F.jpg

Took me a while to recognize Joplin and Morrison.  The others were easier (no I didn't peek at the names -- Cobain, Hendrix, Elvis, LOL!), However, I do not recognize the one on the top left -- who is that?

mQa is dead!

3 minutes ago, lucretius said:

Took me a while to recognize Joplin and Morrison.  The others were easier (no I didn't peek at the names -- Cobain, Hendrix, Elvis, LOL!), However, I do not recognize the one on the top left -- who is that?

Not sure if serious, but that's Sinatra. 

3 hours ago, lucretius said:

Thanks. I just realized that. Plus the date on the photo helps a bit.

image.png.43b1b4f9ec7daa044dba8251c35a6071.png

In 1938, a 23-year-old Frank Sinatra was arrested in Bergen County, N.J. on charges of seduction and adultery.

According to the FBI reports, "On the second and ninth days of November 1938 at the Borough of Lodi" and "under the promise of marriage" Sinatra "did then and there have sexual intercourse with the said complainant, who was then and there a single female of good repute." This, the charge stated, was "contrary and in violation of the revised statute of 1937." The charges were later dismissed when it was determined that the woman involved was married.

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

Damn... If that were still illegal I could never leave the house... 😉 

Seems it's been never illegal provided the woman had been married  x-D

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

Seems it's been never illegal provided the woman had been married  x-D

In this case, she was no longer a female of "good repute" so maybe you're right. If being seductive was a crime, I'd have to wear a bag over my head to leave the house...  Why do you think I wear this mask?

No electron left behind.

52 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

If being seductive was a crime, I'd have to wear a bag over my head to leave the house... Why do you think I wear this mask?

I personally have never doubted that your handsomeness was the true reason behind the mask.. What sticks out is actually more than enough to send chills down everybody's spine.. ;)

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

I personally have never doubted that your handsomeness was the true reason behind the mask.. What sticks out is actually more than enough to send chills down everybody's spine.. ;)

All the women running the other direction are doing so because they don't want to be tempted to cheat on their Significant Others...

No electron left behind.

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

All the women running the other direction are doing so because they don't want to be tempted to cheat on their Significant Others...

Now I know where all those women with madness in their eyes that I happen to see running here come from (I've always thought they were just jogging).. Glad they've made it through the ocean x-D

5 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

I believe they run marathons for the same reason that Mallory used to climb mountains - because they are there  x-D

BTW don't we buy quality audio gear for the same reason.? 9_9

Cheers! 

A Porsche 918 is there, but I haven't rushed out to buy one of those...

No electron left behind.