Need some advice on building an Audiophile/Home Theater desktop. At the moment using a Precision T7610> JRiver (mostly listen to SACD,DSD,DSF,FLAC)> Matrix Element H USB card >  Analysis Plus Purple Plus USB Cable > Modwright Oppo udp205 DAC. Use video card HDMI for movies to Oppo. Im hoping to use the 4 hard drives I have now, if it doesnt effect quality, equating to about 16TB of music and some movies. 80% music/20% movies. Want a quieter, faster, and hopefully better sounding computer. Any advice would help.

16 hours ago, Dean Shias said:

Need some advice on building an Audiophile/Home Theater desktop. At the moment using a Precision T7610> JRiver (mostly listen to SACD,DSD,DSF,FLAC)> Matrix Element H USB card >  Analysis Plus Purple Plus USB Cable > Modwright Oppo udp205 DAC. Use video card HDMI for movies to Oppo. Im hoping to use the 4 hard drives I have now, if it doesnt effect quality, equating to about 16TB of music and some movies. 80% music/20% movies. Want a quieter, faster, and hopefully better sounding computer. Any advice would help.

have you looked at this thread?

sources:  intel nuc8i5 (roon rock) | intel nuc7i5 (ws2019, ao, roon bridge) (main) | intel nuc6i5 (win10, ao, roon bridge) (headphone)
headphone rig:  schiit yggdrasil (a2, unison) > bryston bha-1 > senn hd600
main rig:  chord dave > parasound jc2bp > parasound jc5 > kef reference 1

Looks like a good start.. Thanks. Just getting into the world audiophile desktops.. Wish there was an easier way to get this going.