IGNORED

Importing HD Library not cooperating.

I’m not real computer savvy so I’m trying to claw my way through this. I have a OWC Mercury Elite pro single 2tb HD drive. I am trying to import my music files into a new used Zenith MKII SE server from the Owen digital hard drive. The drive is already formatted at fat 32 (see attached photograph). When I try to import, I get an error message saying that my drive needs to be formatted in one of the three acceptable formats, NTFS, Fat 32 and HFS.

Innuos support replied: “The issue you described if usually related to not healthy, degraded or malfunctioning USB Disk drives and/or corrupted partitions or file systems on the usb drive. Your screenshot even mentions that the Data volume was created on December 31, 1969 which is hardly believable”

So I had contacted OWC support. We did a first aid check on the drive from my Mac and he claims it’s all working fine. The Innuos notes say “ The Innuos will automatically select the first drive partition above 512 MB on the hard drive, It will then scan your entire USB drive and import any music found there. How do I know if my drive is partitioned correctly? Since he claims to drive is working fine is there a way to determine how mine is partitioned? My concern is if I simply buying another drive to dove this and I might coping over the same issue on my original drive onto the new one. 

I’m at a loss about how to move forward. Is there a common Issue or solution?

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.

My issues are related to my external drive which stores my iTunes music library. I’ve used the same drive to load on a Small Green Computer i5 server and it worked fine. My computer is not on my audio system room network. I could bring my computer onto my audio network unfortunately it’s a desktop with a lot of uninstall complexity. This would be a last ditch to move the computer on to that system and see if the Zenith would find the folders.
I ordered a new external hard drive as well as a new memory stick to see if I can move a few files first. Hopefully I will be able to drag the files to the new external drive.

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos PhoenixNet Switch>Muon Pro ethernet cable>Muon Pro>Grimm Mu2>AudioQuest Dragon XLR>NAD M23> Falcon 2024 Limited Edition LS35a & REL T7Xi sub. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite SX powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner W/Ground Master City.