IGNORED

Freezes with LMS on Allo DOS player

Hello,

I just bought an Allo Digione Signature player after trying an Hifiberry Dac+ProXLR on my secondary system.

In order to have the best results on my main system, I prefer order the DOS player with RPi3 option.

As I wanted to be in multiroom, I directly installed PicorePlayer on both systems, but on main system with LMS player and Squeezelite. (And only squeezelite on secondary system)
We have some freeses when we use LMS and sometime I have to flash a new SD card.

I'm asking  if I haven't a problem with the RPi3 capacities. Do you know which RPi3 is supplied with the Allo digione signature player when we buy it with this option ?

Have you ever tested this player with PcP and LMS ?

Last version inside (PcP 6.1.0)
Power supply shouldn't be the problem with my shanti PSU

Franck

4 hours ago, Bubule said:

Hello,

I just bought an Allo Digione Signature player after trying an Hifiberry Dac+ProXLR on my secondary system.

In order to have the best results on my main system, I prefer order the DOS player with RPi3 option.

As I wanted to be in multiroom, I directly installed PicorePlayer on both systems, but on main system with LMS player and Squeezelite. (And only squeezelite on secondary system)
We have some freeses when we use LMS and sometime I have to flash a new SD card.

I'm asking  if I haven't a problem with the RPi3 capacities. Do you know which RPi3 is supplied with the Allo digione signature player when we buy it with this option ?

Have you ever tested this player with PcP and LMS ?

Last version inside (PcP 6.1.0)
Power supply shouldn't be the problem with my shanti PSU

Franck

Forwarded PM please check