IGNORED

Does Something Exist Which Can Accomplish This?

A good friend touched base with me this morning, knowing that I am pretty well versed i headphones, and related topics. However, he managed to get into an area that

I honestly have no experience with. Here is the issue that he hopes to find a solution for.

He is a night owl, and watches television, via his cable tv box,  hours after his wife has gone to sleep. She is very sensitive to noise, while falling asleep, and 

afterwards, and the bedroom is just off the living room. He is hoping that someone makes a bluetooth adapter of some sort that he could connect directly to his cable box, and which would broadcast the sound via bluetooth directly to a pair of bluetooth headphones where he is siting in his chair, across the room.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JC

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

32 minutes ago, firedog said:

That may very well work, I'll just need to verify if his cable tv box has an appropriately matched connection type. Thank you! 

JC