IGNORED

Article: Review | Abyss AB-1266 Phi TC Headphones and HeadAmp GSX mk2 Balanced Headphone Amplifier

Really enjoyed the headphone review. TOTL headphones have been under appreciated in content on AS but its really pushing understanding and knowledge ....just pleasurable. Keep them coming.There are a few more id love to see on my wish list in a well written review.

Head Amp have a strong pedigree, thier headamp gilmore mk2 was an afforable choice that still gives me musical enjoyment. Crystal clear and uncoloured. 1/3 cheaper now..

My Dan Clarks Ether2 works very well with it.  I dont know if i could take Torquemada's personal headphones after the Ethers feather light engineering, but id love to hear that slam on EDM.

Quoting Hannibal Lecter "we covert what we see" "What we read" works just as well. 

I think a small interview the reviewer on his piece would work at the end of an article. If Chris and the would be reviewer choose too

.A few questions and final thoughts in a little podcast. You can read the enthusiasm but a short conversation may add an extra dynamic. 

Thanks @Sonis  good job..

Kind regards

Dave