IGNORED

The world of Windows 10 / Microsoft and all ... / Computers

Another day I'll start a dedicated thread to Apple computers and all. Today it's Microsoft time, Windows 10 the latest on OS, graphics (visuals, 8K screen resolution, 3D, ...), sounds (hires mono/stereo/multiverse, DSD, MQA, ...), latest firmwares updates, latest Windows 10 version 2004, latest Edge browser, all the latest on everything and all the things we love and hate. ...Computers, laptops, tablets, androids sporting Microsoft features ...

I am not an expert, so I'm here more to learn. It can be the new SSD on your unit, the new DAC you plug in one of the jacks (Stereo headphones, HDMI v. 2.1, , USB 3.2, external 4K BR drive, headphone amp, optical jack, card reader, floppy disc, ...), or anything already inside and updated and uplifted and rejuvenated and all that Windows 10 jazz ... the good with the bad and the ugly. 

I start first: The New Edge browser is competitive with Google Chrome browser? 

It's the same for me; not enough experience yet with the new Edge 'Chomium' browser based. I like the new options and designs. 

Google Chrome is indeed a memory hugger. 

I've just read this ...

• https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/windows-10-update-problem-could-make-your-pc-slower-heres-how-to-fix-it

Yes, I like some Samsung SSD engines. But Samsung is not all smooth sailing on all their products. 

Question: Anyone running May Update, version 2004? Smooth as butter or rough as an ocean under a hurricane category 10? 

* Category 10 is the apocalypse.