IGNORED

SOtM tX-USBultra 9v with 50ohm master clock input

SOtM tX-USBultra 9v with 50ohm master clock input

Selling my TX-USBUltra as I've upgraded to the Innuos Phoenix.

Approximately 2 years old. Perfect condition and have the original box and power supply for it. Though you really want to pair this with a better power supply such as an LPS-1/LPS-1.2 or Farad etc as it really scales with a great linear PSU.

It's the standard 9v unit with the 50 ohm clock connector. i.e. not the tricked out SE model.

I also have an SoTM SPS-500 that I could include as an optional extra. The SPS-500 doesn't have it's original box and comes as it is. Unit and DC cable (Ghent silver JSSG I think) to connect it to the TX-USBUltra.

The TX-USB-Ultra was £1200, so I'm looking for £750. Can do the TX & SPS-500 for £1000.  PRICE DROP £700  ($870) for TX, £950  ($1182) for TX & SPS-500

I'll pay PayPal fees and shipping. Europe much preferred please.

PM me if there are any questions.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

• 2 weeks later...

PRICE DROP £700  ($870) for TX, £950  ($1182) for TX & SPS-500

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

Sold.

Thanks for looking.