IGNORED

WAV vs AIFF file size help

I just picked a used Zenith MKII SE last week. The Zenith converts incoming files with a choice of  FLAC or WAV.  Now I’m thinking about if I should import my AIFF files to the Zenith as WAV.  WAV files are very similar to my existing AIFF files as they are totally uncompressed.   I know that AIFF and WAV files take up more drive space than FLAC. I’ve been reading on the Internet for days trying to find any information that would tell me if WAV files take up the same disk space AIFF?  I will not be able to transfer my AIFF files over as WAV unless the file size is the same as AIFF.  I already have 1.7 TB of AIFF files to transfer to the Zenith 2TB drives.  Anyone compared file size of these two formats?

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Synergistic Research Switch>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos Pulsar> Sablon EVO USB cable>Innuos Phoenix>Sablon EVO USB cable>T+A DAC 2000 >Enleum AMP-23r>Audience SX speaker cables>Raidho X1t or HiFiMan HE-1000se headphones. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner.

Unfortunately I cannot copy my files over in their native AIFF format. Innuos only runs FLAC and WAV and it converts to one of those when you import your files. I’ve heard rumors that new servers can reach out and grab metadata now for WAV files, at least artwork artist and song information. But I’m not sure will do that. I guess if the AIFF & FLAC file size are the same I could at least try it. 

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Synergistic Research Switch>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos Pulsar> Sablon EVO USB cable>Innuos Phoenix>Sablon EVO USB cable>T+A DAC 2000 >Enleum AMP-23r>Audience SX speaker cables>Raidho X1t or HiFiMan HE-1000se headphones. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner.

I purchased the Zenith from the original owner who ripped all his music direct. He told me that there are only two file options, FLAC and WAV for the Zenith.  I can understand how he was confused about file compatibility. He never transferred any files into this Zenith. After reading the Innuos file compatibility specs it sure appears that imported  AIFF files should work fine. Another Innuos owner confirmed this evening that my imported AIFF files will not be converted. Thanks for the help.