IGNORED

Audio Sensibility Signature Silver DC Cable

Audio Sensibility Signature Silver DC Cable

I have a one month old Audio Sensibility Signature Silver DC cable, in 0.3m for sale.  The source (power) connector is the Farad compatible GX16-4, and the destination connector is Oyaide 2.1mm.  This is the top of the line DC cable from Audio Sensibility.  If you snoop around, there are lots of very positive comments regarding this DC cable, and it is "the cable" to own if you are using a Farad Super3.  I use this with my Farad Super3 LPS.

Unfortunately for me, I miscalculated on the length as the 0.3m is not quite long enough for my preferred set up, so I had to order an identical Signature Silver in the longer 0.5m length.  

Basically, I burned the cable in for you over the last month (free of charge, you are welcome 😃).   The cable is "as new" and comes with the original paper work.  I can also provide documentation of my purchase from Audio Sensibility last month if you want it. 

• Seller
    Blake
  • Date
    06/21/20
  • Price
    150.00 USD
  • Category

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC