Stan675

Small Green Computer Contact Question

Hello-

This is my first post.  I’m in the market for a Roon core machine and I wanted to discuss the need with someone from SGC but I was unable to find a phone number on their website.  Was this an oversight on my part or do they actually not provide one?

I hope you have better luck than I did. The only thing I found was the the green “contact us” tab, filled it out and heard nothing back. Checked my spam folder, nothing there either. Go figure, they had a sales opportunity with me. I suspect they lost a few sales with that approach. To each there own I guess.

I had a completely different experience than yours. Just yesterday I filled out the same form. This morning I had an email. And then Andrew called me. Don’t give up, do you have great products.

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Uptone ISO Regen w Uptone UltraCap™ LPS-1 / Roon + HQP / Aqua Formula xHD w Siltech Classic Anniversary USB w Ocellia RCA Interconnect / Hattor Passive Preamplifier w Uptone UltraCap™ LPS-1 w Ocellia RCA Interconnect / Nagra MPA w Nirvana power cord / Magico V2 w Ocellia cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator / REL Stadium III w Shunyata Diamondback power cord.

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms.

5 hours ago, Stan675 said:

Hello-

This is my first post.  I’m in the market for a Roon core machine and I wanted to discuss the need with someone from SGC but I was unable to find a phone number on their website.  Was this an oversight on my part or do they actually not provide one?

Hi,

Just PM'd you Andrew at SGCs email address.

He's normally very responsive.

Cheers,

Alan

EtherRegen > Innuos Zenith SE server > Innuos Phoenix > PS Audio Directstream DAC > Hegel P20 Pre > PS Audio M700 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

The best way to get a hold of us here at Small Green Computer is to click the contact us button on our web site (smallgreencomputer.com). We respond withing 24-hours but typically it's much faster.

It take me much longer to respond to a PM on this forum as I don't check my PMs that often.

agillis

Small Green Computer

http://www.smallgreencomputer.com/