IGNORED

Small Green Computer Contact Question

Hello-

This is my first post.  I’m in the market for a Roon core machine and I wanted to discuss the need with someone from SGC but I was unable to find a phone number on their website.  Was this an oversight on my part or do they actually not provide one?

I hope you have better luck than I did. The only thing I found was the the green “contact us” tab, filled it out and heard nothing back. Checked my spam folder, nothing there either. Go figure, they had a sales opportunity with me. I suspect they lost a few sales with that approach. To each there own I guess.

I had a completely different experience than yours. Just yesterday I filled out the same form. This morning I had an email. And then Andrew called me. Don’t give up, do you have great products.

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)

5 hours ago, Stan675 said:

Hello-

This is my first post.  I’m in the market for a Roon core machine and I wanted to discuss the need with someone from SGC but I was unable to find a phone number on their website.  Was this an oversight on my part or do they actually not provide one?

Hi,

Just PM'd you Andrew at SGCs email address.

He's normally very responsive.

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers