APL DSD-MR

Selling my beloved APL DSD-MR DAC, because I'm upgrading to the newly released DSD-MR MKII which I heard is even better... 

I'm the first and only owner of this DAC unit. I bought directly from the manufacturer originally as DSD-M model, but then it was upgraded by the manufacturer to DSD-MR. It was a massive upgrade consisting of new power transformers, new digital boards including USB input board which is clocked by crystek femto clocks and new tube output section. The IEC socket was upgraded to the latest Furutech NCF too. 

It is the most natural sounding digital source I've heard regardless of price. 

For full features please visit APL HIFI website. The differences between this DSD-MR unit and the latest DSD-MR MKII are:
- newer enclosure
- DSD conversion up to DSD512 (the DSD-MR MKI can go up to DSD256)

The DAC has the latest firmware for the USB input board. It supports PCM up to 24/384kHz and DSD Native up to DSD256 (or DoP via DSD128). 

It works flawless and sounds excellent. I've compared it in my system against these DACs: dCS Rossini, Gryphon Kalliope, Lampizator Big 7 & TRP, Auralic Vega and others. It killed all these DACs in comparison..Original remote included. Please check reviews and customer feedback on the DSD-MR. 

Original box and remote included.  

Please check my feedback and buy with confidence.

This is a 230-240V unit. The DAC can be modified for 110V-115V US AC voltage by APL! This is included in the price. 

APL will inspect the uint and will provide 2 years warranty for it (less the tubes). 

UPDATE: price reduced! 

JPLAY & JCAT Founder

• 2 months later...