• HyperX DDR4-2400 8GB:                            $75

• Modification cost:                                        $600

• $450 for NUC

• $150 - 3 clocks in the tX

• 3x SMB cables:                                           $100

• Shipping to/from Korea:                              $200

•  

• Total:                                                          $3255

What isn't listed here of course is the time and effort it took to put this together: delays in getting the parts, assembly efforts, the delays while SOtM is modding the gear, etc, so the buyer avoids all those hassles!

Sale limited to continental US shipping addresses only please.  I'm asking $2500 the lot, and will include free FedEx shipping. Payment via PayPal.

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates

• 3 weeks later...

SOLD

SB88200 cable modem,  EdgeRouterX SFP router,  2 series PFU Buffalo BS-GS2016 switches w/ SR7T LPS and Finisar FTLX1475D3BTL SFPs, Taiko NetCard, JCAT USBCard XE w/ JCAT Optimo 3 Duo LPS;  DIY Taiko Extreme w/ Taiko DC-ATX, and Nenon design Level 3 supply;  Denafrips GAIA DDC w/ Revelation Audio Prophecy Cryro Silver I2S connection to Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC;  modified Pass Labs XP22 preamp,  Pass X600.8 monoblocks,  restored and modified Sound Lab M-1 electrostats with hot rod backplates