IGNORED

Poo Music

49 minutes ago, AudioDoctor said:

I was wondering what type of music would come next, but I have to admit I never considered this...

Maybe some of you have been quarantined for too long.

IMO most of us have been quarantined for too long.. You don't feel a member of the club, do you.?

Please remember, valuations like this are very conventional.. B|

2 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

Very disappointing - the transparent public toilets in Tokyo parks look ..well more cosmic than this.. 9_9

The clear public toilets in Tokyo

An employee of the Nippon Foundation demonstrates the transparent public toilet

Loo with a view: transparent public toilets installed in Tokyo parks

Let's play some dirty poo music.

I was going to leave this thread alone, but now that I see a new Lang Lang thread....fair game.  😊

"Fecal Matter was a short-lived punk rock band from Aberdeen, Washington. The group was formed in 1985 by Kurt Cobain, the future frontman of Nirvana, along with Dale Crover of the Melvins and drummer Greg Hokanson. Hokanson was removed from the band over his penchant for Schmidt beer (otherwise known as Animal beer) and mini thins or "witch speed", and his ensuing negative attitude. Melvins members Buzz Osborne (also known as "King Buzzo") and Mike Dillard appeared in a later version of the band during rehearsals the following year....Songs from the group's sole recording session were issued as the Illiteracy Will Prevail demo tape."

• 2 weeks later...