IGNORED

Kali or Piano slowly dying after 6 months of use? NO sound (sometimes!)

Hello,

I bought a complete Allo package in december (order 7252) including a Kali, Piano2.1 and a Volt amplifier.

This set has been playing without issues for the last 6 months. Sometimes it was online for days and always could be started playing again.

Since this week I have a problem that the sound suddenly disappears after an hour or so or after 2,5 hours, completely random.

It happens sometimes when the music is playing, the sound just stops (song keeps playing, Volumio has no errors).

It happens everytime when the music is paused or stopped for a while and you want to start listening again. Volumio will start playing again but no sound to be heard.

I don't know if it's the Kali, the Piano or the Volt that's giving me this problem. Please help!

Thank you,

Regards, Peter

13 hours ago, Monoposto013 said:

Hello,

I bought a complete Allo package in december (order 7252) including a Kali, Piano2.1 and a Volt amplifier.

This set has been playing without issues for the last 6 months. Sometimes it was online for days and always could be started playing again.

Since this week I have a problem that the sound suddenly disappears after an hour or so or after 2,5 hours, completely random.

It happens sometimes when the music is playing, the sound just stops (song keeps playing, Volumio has no errors).

It happens everytime when the music is paused or stopped for a while and you want to start listening again. Volumio will start playing again but no sound to be heard.

I don't know if it's the Kali, the Piano or the Volt that's giving me this problem. Please help!

Thank you,

Regards, Peter

Forwarded PM please check