IGNORED

Wanted: DC cable for UltraRendu

Wanted:  DC cable for UltraRendu  GhentAudio or other upgraded option 

TP-LInk 1200 WiFi router>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Synergistic Research Switch>Transparent Audio ethernet cable>Innuos Pulsar> Sablon EVO USB cable>Innuos Phoenix>Sablon EVO USB cable>T+A DAC 2000 >Enleum AMP-23r>Audience SX speaker cables>Raidho X1t or HiFiMan HE-1000se headphones. Synergistic Research Atmosphere Excite powers cords>Puritan Audio 156 pwr conditioner.

1 hour ago, flkin said:

Have you considered assembling your own PoE (Power over Ethernet) DC cables? It’s simple, low cost and they can sound amazing. 

Search around for more info. 

I recall this thread on US Audiomart - that indiv did a ton of DIY + experiments with this?  I believe he has since passed away if I'm not mistaken.  I haven't visited that thread in long time though.

My rig

On 6/5/2020 at 7:48 PM, Foggie said:

I recall this thread on US Audiomart - that indiv did a ton of DIY + experiments with this?  I believe he has since passed away if I'm not mistaken.  I haven't visited that thread in long time though.

Yes that’s right. Bob’s not with us anymore but he did make good contributions to hifi despite his rather unique way of doing it. There’s info in Audiomart chat about PoE dc designs. They actually make a difference as I followed and experimented with the ideas discussed and got good results. One of my own PoE designs that I currently use today is in that thread too.

• 3 weeks later...