IGNORED

Roone remote cannot connect with roonserver on server 19 pc

I was forced to do a clean install of server 2019 on my ryzen 7 PC.  To many blue screens of death after trying to update HQP to 4.6.  Before the clean install of server 19.  I was running server 19 os, roon server, HQP, AO3.0 and fidelizer pro just fine on this PC.  Any remote, android phone, iPad, win 10 laptop had no issue connecting to roon server.  After the clean install I got all drivers reinstalled I put Roonserver on this PC and HQP 4.6.  I tried to connect to roonserver with my iPad and android phone and kept getting connection failed messages and a constanst loop of trying to connect.  AO 3.0 is not yet installed on this machine.  As a workaround I put full roon on this PC (control, core, and output) and set that up as core, control and output using the server 19 GUI to control music selection this worked fine, no issues.  So roon can play music just fine on this PC.

Today I logged out of Roon and went back to roonserver, remotes cannot connect, I added roonserver.exe and raatserver.exe to the firewall exceptions list.  I checked all my windows proxy settings everything seems fine.  I rebooted my wifi modem and my server PC still no luck getting my remotes to connect to roonserver.  Any idea's on what I may be able to do to get a roon remote to connect?  AO is not yet on this machine I just wanted to make sure it worked before installing AO3.0.

My server uses wifi to connect to a asus wifi modem as do all my remotes connect to this modem as well.  I can access the internet just fine on this machine.

Forget it big brain fart.  Once I installed AO3 it added the necessary components to server 19 and all is good now.  I don't work with server much, the old set up was very stable until I tried to update HQP to 4.6 then blue screen of death carnival.  So on reinstall of server 19 I just followed my windows 10 instincts, the brain fart😂