IGNORED

MUSICIAN Pegasus R2R DAC

13 hours ago, Daniel1969 said:

Hello all. It seems that people are talking here about a new product that is similar to Denafrips ones. In my opinion this is very true. Because I live close to Sandu from soundnews and we know each other for many years he was very nice and lent me Denafrips Venus after he had done his review. It is a great DAC and deserves a great system to shine. Also... few days ago he uploaded his review on the Musician DAC. I asked him to lend it to me for a while. After listening to it for a few days I decided to sell my European DAC, which is 2 1/2 times more expensive and I bought the sample Musician DAC from Sandu... In my opinion his reviews are honest and mostly based on listening to the DACs thru headphones. I do not like headphones too much... so, my own impresions are based on loudspeakers systems evaluation of hifi components.

Beeing new on this site I will not try to stirr the waters.

I had bad experiences with chinese DACs in the past... concerning fiability... so, I avoided them till now.

Anyway... IMHO, this DAC is a marvel at this price point. The USB card seems similar to the Denafrips new one, but the drivers are different, at least for Windows based systems. 

How it sounds in my opinion?

If you(the comunity) will ask me to write my own review I will do it in a few days... 

P. S. Please, excuse my English mistakes. It is not my native language!

If you've listened to the Venus and the Pegasus how do they compare ?