IGNORED

Gustard a18 vs topping d90

On 6/18/2020 at 7:30 PM, OldBigEars said:

I must add that Apos Audio have been very classy about returning the D90 - no issues whatsoever. Highly recommended if you want to give this DAC a try.

Similar experience here - Apos had of their own accord upgraded the shipping to DHL Express on the purchase (took only a few days to get to where I am on the East Coast even w/customs & COVID!). 

Then graciously accepted return of the D90 past the 30 days when I had informed them that to my ears & personal listening preferences, although it was a really great sounding DAC esp in its price class (the expansive soundstage & detail retrieval thru my D90 + Arya + Wywires cabling rivalled my HD800 which is quite a feat, but sans the sibilance & bass deficiencies) ...however didn't quite live up to my (admittedly inflated) expectations as a long term investment when matched to my present system... Apos had even paid for the return shipping :) 

Maintained great communications with this first time customer throughout the whole process - found their sales & support team to be always courteous, helpful & responsive without ever resorting to aggressive or pushy sales tactics.  Well done all around!