IGNORED

Master Clock for your EtherREGEN

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mouna said:

thank you - this is quite an investment 4K - not available to many....

The question is, since cables with sine wave do not seem to matter that much as with square wave - how much importance to give to their quality  - I guess it matters - thats why i hope someone her will has made

good experiences with great cables .

My two ER's have Adark 75 Ohm sine wave clocks I wonder which clock cables will enhance the sine wave symphony - any ideas/experience anybody apart from Belden/Canare...

what do you think about the AfterDark. Project ClayX Black River Carbon Fiber Woven 75ohm BNC Clock Cable?

9 minutes ago, R1200CL said:

You’re are not making any logical explanation here. The only issue I had was using the mini circuits filters in combination with the Cybershaft T. Leaving them out seems to solved the problem. Using them on one single device was never a problem. 

What does  this have to do with Jesus possible acceptance of my suggestion to make an upgraded opticalRendu with 10 MHz clock input, which you originally made a comment on ?

Please explain what’s your issue ? What rabbit hole will in general any digital device suffer from, if added an external clock interface ? You don’t see this beneficial ? Why not ?

Since you’re posting here, I suppose you’re using a clock yourself ?

It seems you don’t like my ideas. Please use the opportunity to respond in the forums I posted my other ideas if you have any issues with my suggestions in general. 

I don’t have any problems with you or your posts, but it was only a warning that more could be less.

And yes, i have the giesemann EVA and also with the EtherRegen from B>A with very good results.

The minicircuit removing was also a lot better in this case.

And sorry for my englisch, but it is not better

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, PYP said:

Personally, I use two ERs but only the second (just before the DAC) uses an external clock.  Sounds very, very good and adding the second ER, for whatever reason, was a large change.  I prefer as simple a setup as possible, therefore only the second ER gets all the attention (clock, LPS, upgraded DC cable).  

I have exactly the same, with great results

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, kennyb123 said:

If your system is connected to a network, the network can have an influence on sound quality, even if you don’t stream.  See my above post.  I mostly play music off the internal drive of an Antipodes K50.  The ER helps even with local playback.  

+1 I am convinced that everything has an influence, power, LPS, cables etc on your internet installation

• 3 months later...