IGNORED

sMS-200Ultra + HQPlayer NAA = not working :(

Hey everyone.  Just as the title states, I'm having some issues getting the HQPlayer NAA to run on my sMS-200ultra.  I'm hoping someone has some insight or solutions from having been in a similar situation, because I'm stumped...

I've had the sMS for a couple years, and it has worked flawlessly as a Roon endpoint.  For the first time, yesterday, I downloaded HQPlayer to try out the ability to stream live audio from another PC through the network.  I installed the HQPlayer NAA on the sMS, but just couldn't see it on the network no matter what I tried.  Poking around, I realized that the issue seems to be on the sMS (Eunhasu) software it's self... Every time I try to make HQPlayer NAA "active", it just refuses to run... Every time I press the 'play' button, it just acts busy for a while, and sometimes I need to refresh the page after a long time, whereby is always ends up "inactive".

I've tried rebooting the sMS and reinstalling the software with all different combinations of settings, including setting IPv6 mode on both the sMS and in the HQPlayer settings, setting a static IP, making sure to reboot after installing but before trying to make it "active"...  The only time it shows as being "active" is when I first reboot the sMS after installing HQPlayer NAA... but, this is reporting falsely because as soon as I refresh the webpage for Eunhasu, it's right back to 'inactive', and I have never been able to find the server on the network from another computer.

As another test, I downloaded HQPlayer NAA on one PC and tried to access it remotely from a second PC.  This worked instantly, perfectly, which is further evidence that the problem lies in the sMS / Eunhasu. 

I'm actually without any ideas for other solutions at this point, so I'm reaching out.  Yes, I've e-mailed SoTM about this, and am awaiting a response, but I'm not sure how long they will take to respond, and someone here may have an answer as well...

It really feels like a software bug to me, but there is no option to try to install a previous version through the simple menus of Eunhasu.  It couldn't be network issues because the same exact setup works perfectly with Roon... same architecture, and everything is hard wired.  Also important to note is that all software is current and up to date on the sMS-200Ultra, and otherwise running flawlessly.

Thanks for any insight!