IGNORED

Review of the Audiophile TP-Link SG108e @ $29.99

1 hour ago, plissken said:

I created a video on why a carefully selected $29.99 8 port switch is more audiophile than switches costing hundreds if not thousands of $$'s. 

*Initially uploaded to YT but they are taking everything and making it standard definition and therefore UNWATCHABLE. Seriously, if you are going to take 1080p or 2160p, and reduce it to 360 just put up a notification that you can't upload. The video is USELESS at this down-rez!

So I put it on my Amazon Drive:

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/bfjq6CXYWrl9INT9jqSmY5gY5OgItiY0s20ZwmPz95f

You will need to download it since Amazon limits video to 20 minutes. I'll follow up with a part 1 and 2 to make it convenient to view in browser.

When I tried with my iPad/Chrome Browser I only get the message that it can't be viewed b/c of the size, but I don't get an option to download.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)