IGNORED

Response on post being pulled

Hi Martini, 
bobflood has posted a comment on a topic, DAC for Sale 

default_photo.png  
Posted in DAC for Sale

This should be in the buy and sell section below.

This is a response to bobflood about my post, which subsequently got it pulled. If you read my post, I clearly stated that the item was listed in the "buy and sell" section and provided that link. The link had Audiophilestyle in the address. I did not repost any of the contents of the For Sale post, because I thought that would be inappropriate. However, I did wish to make it known that the item was listed for two main reasons: 1) Because some may not have even realized that there was a market place on the forum; I did not until a couple weeks, because I previously had no reason to look for the section. 2) Those not shopping for equipment have no need to regularly peruse the market place, but they may know someone that is in the market for a DAC or wanting to upgrade. The "Heads-up" provided them with that knowledge to pass-on, but did not subject anyone to viewing the ad unless they so chose.

Server: Mac Mini 3.2GHz-i7, 512Gb - 16Gb macOS 13.x & Audirvana Origin  DAC: Benchmark DAC3B  Linestage: Benchmark LA4  Amp: Benchmark AHB2 x2  Speakers: Revel F328Be

When you're racing... it's Life. Anything that happens before or after, it's just waiting.
- Steve McQueen, Le Mans

3 hours ago, Martini said:

Hi Martini, 
bobflood has posted a comment on a topic, DAC for Sale 

default_photo.png  
Posted in DAC for Sale

This should be in the buy and sell section below.

This is a response to bobflood about my post, which subsequently got it pulled. If you read my post, I clearly stated that the item was listed in the "buy and sell" section and provided that link. The link had Audiophilestyle in the address. I did not repost any of the contents of the For Sale post, because I thought that would be inappropriate. However, I did wish to make it known that the item was listed for two main reasons: 1) Because some may not have even realized that there was a market place on the forum; I did not until a couple weeks, because I previously had no reason to look for the section. 2) Those not shopping for equipment have no need to regularly peruse the market place, but they may know someone that is in the market for a DAC or wanting to upgrade. The "Heads-up" provided them with that knowledge to pass-on, but did not subject anyone to viewing the ad unless they so chose.

Sorry, I was just thinking that you would get more looks in the buy/sell section. I wasn't saying that the post should be pulled but if that is what happened then I apologize. 

Thanks Bob.

All forums seem to have their own code of appropriateness and I hadn't thought I overstepped.

I've probably also not picked the best time to put something up for sale, what with the economy taking the hit it has.

Server: Mac Mini 3.2GHz-i7, 512Gb - 16Gb macOS 13.x & Audirvana Origin  DAC: Benchmark DAC3B  Linestage: Benchmark LA4  Amp: Benchmark AHB2 x2  Speakers: Revel F328Be

When you're racing... it's Life. Anything that happens before or after, it's just waiting.
- Steve McQueen, Le Mans

9 minutes ago, Martini said:

Thanks Bob.

All forums seem to have their own code of appropriateness and I hadn't thought I overstepped.

I've probably also not picked the best time to put something up for sale, what with the economy taking the hit it has.

I hope you are successful in selling it. Yes it is a very difficult time for all of us.

Good Luck