ray-dude

Article: Reality Quest: Going to Extremes with the Taiko Audio SGM Extreme (Part 1 of 5)

Just now, DuckToller said:

Hi all, hi @Blackmorec

if you're interested, you may want to use the collaborative playlist " Extreme playlist - Reality Quest" I have created this morning:
https://play.qobuz.com/playlist/3240595 where I have put together anything I could find on Qobuz.
Sad fact, most of Chesky, Linn and some Blue Coast are missing.
Cheers, Tom

Terribly sorry about this guys!  I love it when folks like Rajiv post their review playlists, and I realized as I was writing this that I couldn't do the same.  It may be time to make a "Streaming Demo" playlist for future reviews and give up these old favorites.

(And thank you @DuckToller for putting this together!)

If you're OK waiting until tomorrow, I go into great detail on storage strategies (and the why's) in Part 2.  Basically storage is direct PCIe connected storage (for OS and Music), which is consistent with a lot of findings here and elsewhere that this sort of storage results in better sound quality (presumably by giving CPUs more direct access to storage)

5 minutes ago, BigAlMc said:

Dude! Ray! Ray-Dude!

What a read and you haven't switched the fecking thing on yet 😅 Bravo!

Spielberg could go an hour into a movie before showing the Shark...I'm definitely not at that level!  I promise, there are a lot of glamor shots start in part 2