IGNORED

Article: KANTO TUK vs. AIRPULSE A100

Thanks so much for the fun read.  I am in the position of desiring a nice sounding setup for near-field (2-3 feet) listening off a new mac-mini.

I need to really minimize the cabinet depth - hoping no more than 5-6".  I looked at the Kanto site and they have this YU2 that looked interesting.  I would be open to something really small + SW.  I was looking at KEF Egg.  Love my LS50's, but those LSX are too large. Audioengine?

I was really interested in those Martin Logans mentioned above by Sonis, but they would require amplification and I'm looking for simple here.

Depth is a bit frustrating as otherwise I'd be really interested in a few speakers, but these 8-10" depth speakers just wont work in my setup and I am guessing others reading might perhaps be in a similar scenario of really needing less cabinet depth (not really smaller size, but less depth) in a powered speaker like this

Thanks for any guidance and the interesting article and comments.

This is a rather interesting topic.

Aurender N10--> DCS Bartok w Rossini Clock—>Audio Research REF6 Pre --> Vandersteen M5HPA—>Vandersteen Quatro CT Speakers; AMG Giro Turntable w Lyra Delos Cartridge —> Audio Research Ref 3 PhonoPre

• 6 months later...