gererick

Uptone Audio ISORegen and LPS 1.2 bundle

Rate this topic

I am selling my bundle because of the characteristics of my new server (and its USB card) and my new USB cable.

Purchased October 2018.  Price new $695.  For sale at $480.  Seller pays shipping and PayPal fee.

2C59926F-705D-48C8-A092-6361168D1470.jpeg

7449E762-3160-4967-A904-12E37A8D5740.jpeg

D175B856-47F7-4D03-91B6-9932CE5CACAC.jpeg

Are you flexible on price? how are you powering the iso regen. I see only i wall wart in the pictures.

Добрый день! Вы сможете отправить в Россию? 

On 5/12/2020 at 5:07 PM, soupcampbell said:

Are you flexible on price? how are you powering the iso regen. I see only i wall wart in the pictures.

The Wall Wart powers the LPS-1.2 and the LPS-1.2 powers the ISORegen. 

Euphony Summus Server with a Kecces P-8A Ultra Linear PS, Bryston BP-26 Preamp, Bryston BDA-3 Dac, Bryston 4B Cubed Amp, Sonore opticalModule w/Uptone Audio LPS-1.2, Sonore opticalRendu w/Sonore Ultra Power Supply, Uptone Audio EtherRegen powered by a Your Final System (YFS) Power Supply, Clearaudio Champion TT Level 1, JLTI Phono Stage, Totem Acoustic Mani-2 Signatures, Audio Magic & Silversmith Interconnects, Audio Magic Speaker Cables and Power Cables, Uptone USPCB: opticalRendu to Uptone Audio ISO Regen (Powered by a Uptone Audio LPS-1.2) and Lush 2 USB Cable: ISO Regen to Bryston BDA-3 DAC. Using Monoprice Cat 8 Ethernet & a host of Audio Magic tweaks.