IGNORED

USBridge Sig - No ethernet

Hi Allo support,

My UISBridge arrived yesterday - intially the ethernet was working fine but after several hours stopped working and have not been able to get it working again - there are no lights on the ethernet port. Plugging the same ethernet cable into my RPi works fine. Have tried several cables and two different routers. the unit still boots as i can hear my DAC click on and off as its intialised. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

3 hours ago, DrMikeOz said:

Hi Allo support,

My UISBridge arrived yesterday - intially the ethernet was working fine but after several hours stopped working and have not been able to get it working again - there are no lights on the ethernet port. Plugging the same ethernet cable into my RPi works fine. Have tried several cables and two different routers. the unit still boots as i can hear my DAC click on and off as its intialised. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Forwarded PM please check

• 4 months later...

I've got the same problem. My USBridge sig worked good since July 13 but now no more network. The only thing that changed is the ROON server, but the network switch and router is still the same. The light on the network plug stay dark. I've tryed many other network cable that go to other device that work, but still no light.