IGNORED

LFD NCSE Mk2 and LFD Silver Reference Cable

Hello, 

I have LFD NCSE Mk2 integrated amp and LFD Silver Reference Cable for sale.  Lots of rave reviews online for this amp.

The LFD NCSE Mk2 amplifiers are each hand-built by Dr. Richard Bews in England.  The rear panel has the power plug, 4 speaker binding posts, 5 rca inputs and, in addition, tape in and tape out connections.  There is a small scratch on the top panel (as pictured). Other than that, the condition is in 8.5 out of 10. I'm not the original owner but I still have the original box, foam cushion and LFD amp isolation feet and a generic power cable. This amp is unmodded and unrepaired. Everything is original and fully-functional.  This amp has been kept in a clean, non-smoking, no pet, household.

Together with this amp is LFD Silver Reference Cable (retailed at $2400). I know it's hard to believe but the improvement the sound quality these cables have brought about is bigger than the amp itself. These cables are made from pure silver so the sound is very detailed and subtle yet relaxing, you will hear a lot of nuances in the recordings that you never heard before.

The problem with these cables is since they are pure silver, they are very susceptible to bending and breaking in the 8 leadings where they are not protected by thick cover.  Probably the LFD designer expected this so he doubled the wire, in case 1 is broken, there is still another one to run. 

If you look at the pictures attached here, you will see 1 of the 8 leading has a gap. However, there is no effect on the sound quality. I listen to music almost everyday and did not notice any changes in sound quality until last month when I removed them to take pictures. The next user can just leave the gap alone and enjoy the cables like I have been doing or can fix it with some soldering skills.  

The reason I sell this amp because it has no remote and I recently moved to bigger room so I can't walk to the amp to adjust the volume for each recordings. Also, I just upgraded my speakers to a higher sensitivity one so I am looking for a tube amp and Duelund cables .  

The price for both NCSE Mk2 amp and LFD Silver Reference Cable is $3500. I'm open to reasonable offer. 

I will pay Paypal fee. Buyer pays shipping fee.

The amp will be doubled boxed when shipped. 

Thanks for reading. 

20200325_193830.jpg

20200325_193846.jpg

20200325_193850.jpg

20200502_122206.jpg

20200502_122237.jpg

20200502_122633.jpg

20200502_122812.jpg

20200502_122920.jpg

20200502_123508.jpg

20200502_123828.jpg

20200325_193829.jpg