IGNORED

DIRAC live 2.0 usage with a renderer

My problem is as follows: I am using an MSB ANALOG DAC connected to a Mac Mini via both USB and Ethernet (renderer) inputs.I am running OS X Catalina on my machine and running Audirvana as my playback software.When I tried to use DIRAC Live 2.0 for DRC everything runs perfectly with the USB  connection, the filters are saved and implemented perfectly.However, I cant get it to work when I use my Renderer output.When I use the measuring tool it recognises the DIRAC processor but does not produce the white noise on selecting the individual speakers and so I cannot set the volume levels or proceed with the measurements. On playback the saved filter (saved when measuring via USB) pops up and works perfectly in the USB mode but does not in the renderer mode! Am I doing something wrong or is the Renderer simply not supported? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks!

Exactly the same problem on my side - reach the calibration stage in DL2 and then get white noise from both speakers on playback of one channel, and nothing for the other. Conclude that Dirac Live doesn't support OS Catalina and not sure when it will. 

19 hours ago, Tagore said:

Exactly the same problem on my side - reach the calibration stage in DL2 and then get white noise from both speakers on playback of one channel, and nothing for the other. Conclude that Dirac Live doesn't support OS Catalina and not sure when it will. 

Just to clarify, it works perfectly for me from my USB output.It is only when I try to use it with the Renderer output that I have a problem and I am using Catalina.