IGNORED

FS: Uptone Audio EtherRegen

For sale is an Uptone Audio EtherRegen audiophile switch and ethernet regenerator. This unit is from the first batch shipped late last year, and has a transferable 3 year warranty. Dollar for dollar, one of the best upgrades I’ve added to my system. I was so impressed by how changes to network gear could have such a huge impact on sound quality that I’ve completely rebuilt basically my entire  home network to get more of what I was hearing with the EtherRegen (beware, it is that much of an eye opener).

Unit is in great physical and working shape.

For a whitepaper on how network tweaks can possibly be audible see:

For a great in depth review of the EtherRegen see:

These are perpetually back ordered, and for good reason.  Retail price ~$640. Asking $550, buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees.  CONUS only please.

Please see pictures.  PM with questions, happy to help however I can

Spring cleaning time, so see my other posts for a SOtM tX-USBultra special edition and Acoustic Revive TB-38H vibration isolation platform (well matched to the Chord DAVE)

IMG_3746.thumb.jpg.5084089a0511b94654b4df226fffae14.jpgIMG_3745.thumb.jpg.99134caea4e230c3b9b741084fef0634.jpgIMG_3744.thumb.jpg.692f7a38fa9f09c705ee2e612395d002.jpg

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers