IGNORED

HQPlayer device not found

since 7 days i have the problem that hqplayer does not find a device on startup. USB and Network-Cabling is correct, DAC with Singxer F1 (USB) is powered on. Config of HQ-Player-NAA seems to be correct. Workgroup-Name is correct, IP-V4 was activated, ping to NAS-Server and SMS-200ultra is correct. As a trial i activated IP-V6 Protokoll in System-Config and HQ-Player-NAA config. After restart of PC and SMS-200 there are no changes. There are no additional Network-Adapters in PC, VPN-Client and Firewall is deactivated on w10-startup. Squeezebox runs with no problems, MPD-DLNA runs with Foobar (no problems).

After this, i made an upgrade to newest Sotm-Version from April 2020, but there are no changes.

Sotm-System config recognized the DAC on DAC-Information - Singxer F1 device is shown.

I think, if MPD-DLNA works with Foobar it's an error on HQ-Player-NAA?. Maybe reinstall this feature on Sotm? Or do i have to check router config? Any ideas?

• 3 years later...

My HQPlayer installation is on my main PC and wanna use my mini pc (windows 11) as an NAA.

I tried lots of things but still cannot get the mini pc show up as an NAA in HQPlayer settings. When I run Network Audio Daemon on the mini pc, I see this error:

[C:\Users\kavlo\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp2_networkaudiod-430 (1).zip\networkaudiod.exe] (34284): initialization failure: clASIOEngine::InitAudioBase(): ASIOInit(): (-1000) No device is connected to the PC.

1. ADI 2 DAC FS connected on pc and normal playback works fine.

2. Firewall off

3. Network set to private

4. Wifi off

5. Connected via LAN